Bridge Engine is located on GitHub, and requires permission to be granted. Currently, Bridge Engine access is allowed for Bridge Explorer Edition customers.
Accessing Bridge Engine:
- Look for an email from Occipital titled "Getting Started with Bridge"
- At the bottom of this email, click the link titled "Get Bridge Engine + SDK"
- Follow instructions to sign up for Structure SDK & Bridge Engine.
- Visit the Developer Portal via the link in the email that you receive after sign-up.
- On the portal, you will see a button to access Bridge Engine. Click this, sign up, and then authenticate your Github account. This step requires you to sign up for a Github.com account if you don't already have one.
Once you're signed up:
After you're signed up, make sure you are logged into GitHub, and you can directly view the Bridge Engine repository here:
https://github.com/OccipitalOpenSource/bridge-engine-beta (requires GitHub login)